Core strength combined with flexibility is the key to classical Pilates. Your Pilates session can deliver a whole new level of benefits by being integrated with Resistance Stretching.
We are practitioners of Ki-Hara, which utilizes a person’s own resistance for increasing mobility.
A resistance stretching session prior to Pilates:
1. Improves form and performance,
2. Minimizes the risk of injury
3. Create more powerful and explosive core movements
A resistance stretching session after Pilates:
1. Realigns the body to improve posture
2. Speed the bodies’ recovery and
3. Removes chronic joint stress